Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sam and Rosie sittin' in a tree; K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage then comes...

A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!!!!!!!

Apologies to anyone who checks our blog (I feel really special that you do btw, very important and such) I haven't blogged in the last two months because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep any sort of important secret. Especially the secret that Mr. Hobbit and I are expecting! We couldn't be more thrilled.

For those of you in disbelieve or confusion. Yes, a baby. We are having a baby. The due date is March 12.

Yesterday at our first pre-natal appointment we had the great thrill of hearing our baby's heartbeat and knowing that indeed there really is a LITTLE HOBBIT IN MY BELLY! Mr. Sam is as giddy as could be.

There really isn't much more to say there at the moment except; did I mention we're having our first little baby? Oh, I did? Good, I was hoping I didn't forget anything.

As for the job search- I finally found one and we are both very relieved to be done with the interview process.

Mr. Sam is being the collegiate hobbit as always and is currently preparing to take the LSAT in October.

This post's quote is of encouragement for our new little Daddy to keep studying and not get discouraged.

"Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!"

-If you don't recognize it; you don't deserve to know who said it-

Did I mention we're having a baby?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations you two! Love you, Erin! You are going to be an amazing mom!!!

Scootergirl said...

Erin... I found your cute little blog, and you are a cute little blogger - with a mini blogger yet to come! Congratulations! I never see you very often... do you ever visit your Ma & Pa??? Hope you are feeling okay!