Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'd like to cordially invite you to...

... join me in my weight-loss goal. Mr. Sam and I are working on becoming healthier and working out. So I'm going public. Everyday I'm going to post my exercise and food logs so that maybe I'll think a little bit harder about my choices and maybe you'll get the body you need by setting that there are other people out there trying and sometimes falling off the band wagon too. Yes, I'll publish my failures as well as my good days. I'm posting them all.

So jump in the band wagon and change your life a little and for those already partying on the fitness choo-choo, try something different (you might be surprised that you like moving things up).

You're invited!

Who: Anyone and everyone, but especially YOU!
When: Whenever you can squeeze it in
Where: The Fitness Train
Why: We all have someone we want to be healthier for; whether it's ourselves or a little hobbit who's taking a nap while I write this.
How: I'll be sharing our workouts as we go, feel free to steal ours or make your own-if you want some ideas here are my Pins or explore for yourself.

I'll see you back here later with my report!

No comments: