Friday, November 8, 2013

Nov 7 Report

Alright- as promised I am checking in and publishing my progress or in this case a failure.
Yesterday, I didn't exercise, didn't drink much water and I ate terribly! My diet started well but took an awful turn as the day went on.
Breakfast:
90 cal granola bar
1/2 C applesauce
Lunch:
2 hotdog boats
Dinner:
ICE CREAM lots and lots of ICE CREAM
Water intake:
About 30 oz or 2 1/2 glasses
There you have it- a hate-the-world-don't-mess-with-me kinda' day, a peace-out-diet-won't-miss-you day. But I figure any day you keep tryjng and moving is a success. There aren't failures just hard days. So if you spent the night reading ice cream too than don't despair! We always have today.
I'm going to deviate and share a non-Tolkien wrote today for a classic from my childhood. 
"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.  Yet."
-Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables (movie version)-

No comments: